This black raspberry liqueur is crafted in the province of Chambord, at the site of a real French château, with the finest ingredients. And some do say that it was inspired by King Louis XIV’s chosen tipple.
First, the freshest blackberries and raspberries are chosen. Then the juices are squeezed, soaked in French spirits and left to mingle for four weeks. More French spirits are added. After two weeks the infusion has infused. Next, the fruit is pressed. The natural juices and sugars are captured. We have a delicious, sweet base as velvety as a velvet cushion.
Now the velvety base is blended with extracts of juicy black raspberry and blackcurrants. Fine French cognac, sweet Madagascan vanilla and fragrant herbs are added and they are all left to mingle.
- Choose whatever fizz your tongue desires.
- Top with Chambord.
- And finish with important raspberry.
- Take a shaker filled with ice.
- Add 15mL Chambord, 50mL vodka and 60mL pineapple juice.
- Shake with the vigour of a tambourine.
- And top with a raspberry.